Saturday, July 20, 2013

Saturday's Saying

Every day I attempt to live life to the fullest. I have a wonderful life and am blessed for all the good things in my life. 
3 healthy, beautiful children that are keeping me young. A magnificent girlfriend who I cherish and adore. A loving mother and father along with 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Not the mention the oodles and oodles of friends and relatives. 

Amidst all the negativity around us we have to remember to count our blessings and enjoy life to the fullest. 

Out happiness is a choice that we have to make. Keep in mind that our happiness is not determined by what happens to is but how we respond to it. 


Put best in Kung Fu Panda - There is no good news or bad news. It is only news.  You are the one that determines how to take it.  (I like kid movies)

As we go through our daily living, count your blessing and be thankful for what we have not what we want or what others have. 

To all my family and friends; thank you for being the loving and caring people you are. I can not express enough gratitude towards you all. Without you I wouldn't be the person I am today. I love you all and may you be blessed in your day to day living. 

No comments:

Post a Comment