Thursday, July 18, 2013

Nothing in particular

Finally Friday.  Well for me it's Friday because of my schedule.  So excited to spend today with my family. We are planning on going swimming this afternoon but a much needed nap is in store for me.

As for the events to my week, work work and more work. Volumes continue to increase at work while we're gearing up for for a transition to a newer, larger state of the art facility. Unfortunately that is not until October 1st so for the time being we just have to make due. 

I've recently started assisting a friend in his business of home repair/home remodeling. That has been interesting and I'm excited for the potential it may bring. A lot of days consist of me not getting enough sleep so I'll have to work on that. 

Our vacation to Minnesota is coming up quickly. We are all excited to go.  Rylan and Lilly can't wait to go to grandma and grandpas. It a frequent question we have to tell them not quite yet. 

The family is doing good. Rylan and Lilly have been with us all week. It's been a lot of fun. They are growing too fast. Kaden is getting big and we think he's started teething. Ingrid is still awesome and everyday I fall in love more and more. 

That's what's in store for daddy's days. Hope that you all have a safe and blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment