Thursday, July 11, 2013

Let the fun begin

This week has been such a blast. Not really but we can't always have fun. 
This week has consisted of nothing but problems at my apartments and I feel I've spent more time there than at home lately. Everything from tenant conflicts to replacing an AC unit and water heater. 

Enough blah blah....... Myself and family have been great. Ingrid has been really supportive of my extra work lately. Rylan and Lilly have been with their mom all week so the house has been pretty quiet.   I'm excited to pick them up in the morning for their last day of swimming lessons. 

Ingrid's made some cinnamon rolls this morning. 

When I got home she told me that most of them got burnt, all except the last batch (maybe they were just so good she ate them all). There were a few left and they were delicious. I fall in love with her cooking more and more every time she cooks for me. 

Our purchasing of a house is still in motion. We are current waiting for the mortgage company to do their underwriting. The house appraisal will be taking place next week. 
Here it is. Ingrid is excited as am I. She likes the kitchen and I like the pool. 
Either way, we have decided together that this is the house we want to raise our family together and grow old together. 

My two sisters, MaryAnne and Rosemary along with MaryAnne's daughter Cecilia came to visit for the weekend. They got to KS around 5p this afternoon. I was not able to spend any time with them yet but anxiously await having some family time this weekend. I'm not sure what we'll be doing yet but I know that on Saturday, I'm going to fire up the smoker. Ever since working nights I've lost touch with my outdoor cooking. 

I may even see what the neighbors are up to as I've been a stranger around there lately. 

I'll be working the next two nights which I'm not looking forward too. Not that I mind work, more that I won't be able to snuggle with my sweetheart. 

Off to work I go wishing Ingrid and Kaden my love as once again, as a part of daddies days, I'm off until the morning. Sweet dreams to you all and may your evening be filled with happiness even while we're apart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment