Friday, July 12, 2013

Look dad

Is what I hear before Rylan dunks his head under the water. Today was the final day of swimming lessons which was pretty much just a day to play in the pool. 

Both Rylan and Lilly both got to go off the diving board. 


Kind of exciting. It was more like being 'pursuaded' to go off the diving board. Rylan enjoyed it and went several times more but Lilly was not too impressed.  I think it was more exciting for me and although they did not pass their lessons this year, they have made tremendous strides towards mastering the art of swimming. Hopefully we'll be able to have plenty of practice before next summer. 

After swimming lessons today, I ran a few errands, ate a quick lunch before helping Bob mow his yard. My yard was not needing to be mowed yet so we just got his out of the way. After mowing it was down or a nap as I will be working tonight. 

While sleeping, my sisters and Ingrid made dinner. Pork chops with twice baked potatoes. It was delicious. Ingrid also attempted to make cinnamon rolls again. This batch turned out excellent. 

Yummy. They even look delicious. 

I didn't get too much Kaden time today. Tomorrow will be another day and I'm excited for a long weekend with all 3 kids and Ingrid. Especially with MaryAnne, Rosemary and Cecilia visiting. We are in store for an enjoyable time with many memories too be made. 

Off to work I go once again in the events of daddies days. Wishing a fabulous night to my loved ones at home. Missing you dearly and wishing to be with you. Sweet dreams to you all until morning arrives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment