Saturday, July 6, 2013

Engagement Ring? Just a promise ring

Wednesday was Ingrid's grandmothers memorial service. Although sad circumstances, I was able to meet some more of her family. During the conversation with Ingrid's cousin, the jeweler, I was given a cute idea for a ring. 

Cute right. I know it's not much and not an engagement ring yet. It will come with time. Just a fancied up zip tie. Kinda cheesy but its a memory that we can joke about for years to come. 

Then came Thursday July 4th. My pervious post sort of showed off the fabulous idea for t-shirts to wear for holiday festivities. Here is the final outcome. 

Yes we've turned into the family that coordinates outfits. I thought it was pretty awesome. 

Friday consisted of tearing apart a piano for scrap metal. It's always fun to demolish things. Left a big mess in the garage but that'll all be good fire wood. 




After tearing that apart, I met Bobs brother and we have a peaceful evening enjoying some adult beverages, good conversation and good company. 

On another note we made an offer on the house we liked and they accepted the offer so hopefully Ingrid and I will be homeowners before the new school year. Yay - excited. 

Off for work another night but not before collecting rent from the apartments. 

Once again missing my loved ones Ingrid, Rylan, Lilly and Kaden.  Wishing you all sweet dreams until the sun comes up tomorrow. This all from just another one of daddies days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment