Sunday, July 7, 2013

Broken washing machine??? Only on Sunday.

Well Sunday morning is off to a fabulous start. Tired from work, I come home to a broken washing machine. Just what I wanted to do today, deal with broken appliances. Maybe it's mad because I was cursing at it yesterday lol. I called my neighbor Bob, who is retired from the appliance industry, to come take a look. Hopefully it's a simple fix. I'll have to update y'all later as he's not shown up yet. 

Ingrid's gotten into extreme couponing so we clipped coupons together this morning for a few hours as our way of spending time together. I know, we're weird. I think it's something we could both get into. Although I know I should get some sleep, here I sit watching a movie and daydreaming aimlessly about the thought of us purchasing a house. Which by the way, we're going to look at it again and take some of our own pictures today at 4p.

Work last night was fairly decent. I've recently tried to quit smoking and I always do great until we have a stressful night on the job. Last night was one of those night. Everything was running smoothly until just before lunch and production came to a screeching halt. Like they say "if you never had a bad day at work, then you'd never be able to appreciate the good ones"

So much running through my head....... So much i should do........ Should I do this, or that or neither. Can it wait until tomorrow? I'm busy most of the day tomorrow and don't know if I'll get any sleep but there is so much I want to get done. I miss Rylan and Lilly already. I dropped them off with their mother last night. As all parents do, I constantly wonder how they are doing and if they're alright. Not that I have any reason to.  One nice aspect is the house is very quiet. Just wishing they we here with me so I could see my little ones. Kaden spent some time in the Johnny jumper last night and this morning. He's not one for jumping yet but enjoys sitting in it. 

I think I'll drift off to sleep for a few hours. Pretty uneventful morning. Hoping and praying the washing machine will be an easy fix. I just have to remind myself to be thankful for the wonderful things I have and not what I don't have. Keep true to my roots on what's important. Family, friends and happiness. I'm off to bed and that's daddies days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment