Friday, July 26, 2013

Crazy days

So it's been yet another hectic, fast paced week.  I can't believe it's Friday already. After working all last weekend, I started out a little slowing going into the week. 

Tuesday morning, I took care of a few errands that needed to be addressed. When I completed all of my errands, Ingrid, Kaden and I decided to go for a swim at her moms. How relaxing. 

After our swim Tuesday, we got to go out for the first time since Kaden's birth by ourselves. Ingrid's mom Rose watched him for us. 

She's so beautiful. 

Ingrid took me to a Mexican restaurant which I'd never been to before. It was delicious. After dinner it was off to the house for some well needed rest. 

Wednesday flew by as we just lounged around the house most of the morning. I paid the bills and took care of some paperwork while Ingrid was cleaning the house. That afternoon we met up with our neighbor Bob. Organized a little BBQ and by 3 in the afternoon, the party had started. 

Finally around 1130 that night we wrapped things up as the bonfire was dying down. 

Thursday was a day to take care of the yard work early in the morning before the heat came. Bed time came early as I needed a quick nap before heading into work. 

Work has been busy and challenging at some points but volumes are up and that a sign of economic growth. 

Friday morning was pretty laid back. Sat out on the patio with a few neighbors until 11a or so. Ingrid did some birthday shopping for Rylan but I unfortunately was tired and needed to rest up for another exciting night of work. 

With another exciting weekend planned with all the kids and Ingrid, I find myself yet again a little bummed out while getting ready for work. Night shift has been a different change of pace for us but we're fighting through it. 

Until I return from work in the morning, I will be jealously thinking about you. I miss snuggling with my sweetheart but its key to remember that it's only temporary. Excited to pick up Rylan and Lilly in the morning, I will try my best to rush home to get them. 

Sweet dreams to all my loves ones, family and friends while you enjoy this beautiful evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment