Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday morning party

Work last night was good. I think I'm starting to adjust to overnights. I wasn't too tired when I got off work and it was an easy night. 

I spent most of the morning out on the patio with Ingrid, Kaden and a few neighbors. We had a great morning while enjoying one another's company over some dress brewed coffee. John and Bob spent some time interacting with Kaden.


It was a fabulous morning with friends, family and a fresh breeze. 

The hours passed quickly and before I knew it, it was 1130. I had to stop playing around, get in the house to eat some breakfast before getting some shut eye. 

Ingrid made one of my favorite breakfast meals. Bacon and eggs. I know, typical guy. So deliciously filling. After that it was straight to the bed for some sleep. 

My alarm went off around 5p. The house smelled like fresh baked cookies. Yup you got it, Ingrid made some cookies. It was a new recipe. They were pretty delicious. You're welcome to follow her blog at OnTheHip...Side for details into the recipes she uses. I don't want to steal her doings. 

I was fairly lazy upon waking though. Ingrid, Kaden and I just relaxed in the bedroom talking and playing until 545. Finally I was ready to go. Grabbed my coffee and kissed my loved ones goodbye for the evening as I headed out the door. 

Until I'm done in the morning and can return home to the ones that make me smile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment