Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The day after

Last night was my first time working overnights in a long long time. The night at work started out alright and made a gradual downhill turn. It ended up being an alright night but wow am I exhausted. With not too much sleep yesterday, I'm ready for bed at 830a. Pretty pathetic I know.  Apparently Kaden had a diaper blowout last night in the bed too but I was so tired, frankly I didn't care. I was going to bed. 

As much as society tells me drinking in the morning isn't acceptable, it's really tasting good at this time of day. I mean after working all night not necessarily 830 in the morning lol. 

My arm has been bothering me lately and I really should go to the doctor but I'm kind of thinking about saving that feat for another day. Maybe later this week once my body adjusts to the new schedule. 

Ingrid had some fresh coffee made when I got home this morning which was very thoughtful. I guess it could have been just for her. After drinking coffee all night I really wasn't in the mood. I could tell that she's already done some dishes and started laundry. Super woman I tell you. She's just amazing. 

Time to sign out as I'm dozing off while typing. Just another episode of daddies day where everything is a daze where I continue to prioritize what I can procrastinate on until tomorrow and then repeat until it gets done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment