Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Anniversary

June 19th was our anniversary. Usually I am pretty original and on the ball when it comes to gifts and dates etc etc. this year however I really dropped the ball. So I was just exhausted this morning when I got home. I knew I'd forgot to do something. Maybe because I was drained. As soon as I walked in the door she wished me happy anniversary and the only thing I had to say was sh*t.  

Ingrid was the creative original one this year. She's made this awesome photo book with pictures throughout the past year. It was pretty neat. I loved it. You can check it out at the link below. I'm not the best with computer stuff so if it doesn't work I'm sorry


I was going to get Ingrid photo shop so she would be able to edit and print whatever photos she wants too for scrap books, pic frames etc. As stated earlier, I just completely forgot. Ingrid didn't seem to mind too much but that's still no excuse to forget an anniversary gift and miss an opportunity to make her feel that she's loved. 

After sleeping until 5ish I woke up and Ingrid had made beef stroganoff for dinner. While making small talk she was also excited that she gotten a lot done around the house today.  God love her. I'm such a lucky person the be blessed with her in my life. 

I left for work around 6p and I must say, working during the days is much easier on the family life. 

Happy anniversary Ingrid. Thank you for being you. I happily await spending many years of joy and happiness with you. For ever and ever I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment