Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sleepless in Kansas

It's been a few days since my last post. For those of you joining, my job schedule has recently been changed and I'm now working night shift. My body has not been handling that too well. Most days have been getting home from work at 8a and going to bed shortly thereafter. Sleeping until 3-4p before spending a few hours with Ingrid and Kaden before leaving again or work at 6p. Luckily Rylan and Lilly are with their mother this week which is giving me time to adjust before they're back with us. 

I had Friday night off work so that morning Ingrid asked me to go swimming with her and Kaden. I elected to go with them over sleeping. The morning stated out fine. We did some grocery shopping and them went to the pool. My intentions were to take a nap there but all I did was sweat. It was way too hot for me to sleep comfortably. After that we preceded home. Finally I could take a nap at 530p. I was tired. Ingrid made some fish for dinner and it was delicious. After dinner, I could barely keep my eyes open and decided to turn in for the night. 

Today was fairly unproductive. I slept in until 930, was up for a few hours and took another nap. Ingrid was going to a bridal shower so that left the house nice and quiet. I've just been so tired during this transition. Off to work again for a 12 hr overnight shift. Can't wait to see what in store for my night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment