Monday, June 17, 2013

A case of the moooooondays

This morning was rainy and gloomy when we woke up. I'm dreading the transition from day shift to night shift.  We pretty much did nothing productive until 11a or so. Our morning consisted of watching cartoons, playing with Legos and playing on the WII. Around 11 I finally got the kids in the bath while Ingrid made some lunch for us before taking the kids to their  moms around noon. 

After dropping Rylan and Lilly off, I made an attempt to get some sleep in preparation for working night shift. Although not 100% sure, I'm pretty sure I don't sleep more than 45 mins to an hr with all the tossing and turning I did. 

Having to be to work at 7, I'm up now at 540. Going to get ready for work, grab a quick bite to eat and will be on the road by 600. 

No comments:

Post a Comment